Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Setting Up



Gosh, I have stayed way past my bedtime, so engrossed in setting up this blog! First, I had to refresh my memory all over again about HTML, and after bugging a couple of friends, I finally got it running... Boy, was I excited. First thing I had to do was find a new skin! And this was no easy job either. I switched a total of 2 skins, and finally settled on my 3rd one... which is the current one. Pretty eh?

Yet... so many choices of skins, I am stuck! Perhaps I could have a change of skin every month or something... hmm.

Anyway, after getting the skin, next I had to figure the codes to give it my personal touch... So after messing around with the settings, I finally feel satisfied with the outcome at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment