Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Appreciation


It's been almost two months since I have started this blog, and all in all, a total of 50 over downloads that I have posted... but it seems that only very few have replied in the comments, or shoutbox.

That makes me wonder, do people actually bother about what I am doing? Do people actually care that I continue or no?

eek The thing is, I need motivation, peeps! So, please please start to reply in the Comments box or just holla at me in the Shoutbox, so that at least I know that there are people out there that appreciate what I am doing.

I don't want to be doing all of these and receiving no response or feedback... It is disheartening to get a reply to thank me only because of a broken link. rolleyes

And also if you really love what I am doing and would like me to continue, you could support the sponsors of this site. wink

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, here I am again! Keep going girl! Still have to make time to view some movies...:P

Post a Comment